Gerald D Harries acquisition

PRESS RELEASE SigmaRoc acquire a significant stake in leading quarrying group Gerald D. Harries (“GDH”) [London:UK April 15th] SigmaRoc plc is pleased to announce it has acquired a 40 per cent. equity interest in GDH, a significant quarrying and construction materials group located in South Wales. It intends to acquire the remaining 60% share by…

Read more

Tim Hall (ex Breedon South CEO) to join board

Press Release SigmaRoc appoints Former Breedon CEO to its board of directors [London:UK ; April 15th] Tim Hall, former CEO of Breedon South, will join SigmaRoc’s board of directors as a non-executive director on 16 April this year. Tim helped build Breedon into a billion pound business and one of the UK’s major suppliers of heavy…

Read more

New ready-mixed plant in Jersey (Ronez)

Ronez hosted an inauguration of their new ready-mixed concrete production facility at the St John site on Wednesday 13th February. The event, attended by customers, the Board of Ronez parent Group SigmaRoc plc, and a number of shareholders in the business, celebrated this latest significant milestone. Mike Osborne, Ronez managing Director said “The new plant,…

Read more