(‘SigmaRoc’ or the ‘Company’)
Result of the Annual General Meeting
SigmaRoc plc, the AIM listed construction materials business (AIM: SRC), held its Annual General Meeting and all resolutions were approved.
- Following the approval of Resolution 11, SigmaRoc can now clear all retained losses from its previous existence as a Shell company allowing the company to pay dividends;
- Following the approval of Resolutions 9 and 10, the Company also retains the flexibility to issue further capital, to take advantage of opportunities on an expedited basis, where these fit with our strategy and have the support of our investors;
- Additionally, the recently approved debt facilities will allow the Company to optimise its capital structure within the leverage limits set out by both the Convertible Loan Note and the debt facilities themselves;
- From an operational perspective the Company continues to perform well with April representing another solid month of financial performance;
- The Company has completed its IT transition two months ahead of schedule and is now completely independent from Ronez’s previous owner;
- SigmaRoc’s trading division SigmaGsy has also been operating well, with solid performance in its first full month of activity;
Max Vermorken, CEO of SigmaRoc, said: “We are very happy with the support from our shareholders to build a solid business focussed on quality assets in the construction materials space. Our first four months have been dedicated to getting the Ronez acquisition bedded in and to ensure its operational success. With the AGM now completed we can move forward with the development of the business.”
The information contained within this announcement is deemed by the Company to constitute inside information as stipulated under the Market Abuse Regulations (EU) No. 596/2014. Upon the publication of this announcement via Regulatory Information Service, this inside information is now considered to be in the public domain.